汇丰中国营运、服务及科技部应届生项目- HOST Supernova
Some careers shine brighter than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
2017 HSBC China HOST Supernova
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST) is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
Our 24-month HOST Supernova provides opportunities to develop your skills across various HOST sub-functions and is a potential stepping stone to becoming a future leader of HOST and the bank.
- Fresh graduate in 2018
- GPA 3.0/4.0 or equivalent
- Bachelor or Master degree graduates in any discipline
- Chinese nationality
* For IT applicants, major in Computer/Information Science/Engineering, Management Information System is preferred.
Who we are looking for
- Forward-thinking, driving, innovative talents
- Strong commitment and mobility
- Self-motivated individual with problem solving skills
- Good communication, negotiation and influencing skills
HOST Supernova – IT
HOST Supernova – Non-IT
Learning, Development and Support
We’ll provide the support, tools and opportunities for you to drive your career development. Your training will be well structured, with events and other opportunities to build your wider HSBC and financial industry knowledge.
You’ll have regular access to senior leaders for coaching and advice, while constructive feedback will enable you to measure your performance. You will have chance to learn the knowledge in any of the suitable domain, including the following:
- Systematic Training Package
- On-job Coaching
- Cross Functional Rotation
- Exposure in Different Locations/Entities
- Line Manager Coaching
- Mentoring Programme
- Buddy Programme
- Exchange with HOST Senior Management